Your life insurance policy is your personal asset.
As the policyowner, you have the power to decide how to best use the policy for you and your family. We are here to help you evaluate your policy and determine it’s real value. Whether it is a term policy at the end of its guaranteed term and about to lapse or a permanent life policy that is no longer needed or affordable, we will walk you through the process. Do not let your life policy lapse before reaching out to us to see what options you may have.
Reasons to Sell
There are numerous reasons a policyowner may consider selling a life policy:
- The premiums are no longer affordable.
- The need to replace lost income in case of death of the insured no longer exists.
- A term policy may be reaching the end of the coverage period.
- Funds are wanted to improve a retirement lifestyle.
- The need for funds to pay estate taxes no longer applies.
- The need to eliminate future premiums payments but keep some life insurance.
- There is a need for resources to pay for health expenses and long-term care.
- A business no longer needs key-man insurance.
- Premiums of policies owned by trusts continue to rise.